Haz 23 2016
Sony Action Cam FDR-X1000V / HDR-AS200V NFC bağlantısı nasıl yapılır.
Using One-touch Functions to Connect to an NFC-enabled Android Smartphone
Perform preparation for connecting to your smartphone before connecting.
- Select [SETUP] – [CONFG] – [Wi-Fi] – [ON] on the camera.
- Confirm that the camera is in the shooting mode.
- LOOP: Loop recording mode
- MOVIE: Movie mode
- PHOTO: Photo mode
- INTVL: Interval photo recording mode
- Select [Settings] on the smartphone, then select [More…] and check that [NFC] is enabled.
- Touch the smartphone to the camera.
- Cancel sleep and the screen lock of the smartphone beforehand.
- Continue touching without moving until PlayMemories Mobile starts (1-2 seconds).
- Touch the (N Mark) of the smartphone to the (N Mark) of the camera. If there is no (N Mark) on the smartphone, refer to the instruction manual of the smartphone for the touch area.
- If the camera and the smartphone cannot be connected by NFC, see “Connecting to a smartphone without using NFC” and connect them.
NFC is a technology for short-range wireless communication between various devices, such as a mobile phones and IC tags. Data communication is achieved simply by touching devices together at a specific point.
NFC (Near Field Communication) is an international standard of the short-range wireless communication technology.
- When the airplane mode is set to [ON], the Wi-Fi function is not available.
- You cannot connect a smartphone to multiple cameras at the same time.
- Depending on local electrical interference or the smartphone’s capabilities, the live view images may not be displayed smoothly.