Oca 28 2016
CL_BSP_RUNTIME – Business Server Pages (BSP) Runtime
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
In Business Server Pages (BSPs) you can access attributes and methods
of this class via the runtime object.
The following is a list of the most important attributes.
- This call returns the namespace.
- This call returns the name of the BSP application.
- This call provides the URL of the BSP application.
- This calls retains the context, 0 for stateless mode, 1 for stateful mode.
- This call supplies the name of the BSP.
- This call supplies the URL of the BSP.
- This call supplies the URL of the BSP runtime.
- This call supplies the session ID.
You can find the documentation in the SAP Help Portal (http://help.sap.com/) under SAP NetWeaver → SAP Web Application Server. In the SAP Library, for SAP Web Application Server 6.40, for example, choose path: SAP NetWeaver Components → Application Platform (SAP Web Application Server → ABAP Technology → UI Technology → Web UI Technology → Business Server Pages → Programming Model → Classes and Interfaces → Interface IF_BSP_RUNTIME and in the documentation about the interface for this class.